Cleaning your shower screen should form part of a regular maintenance routine.
As it is important to preserve the clarity and performance of your glass, any deposits or dirt on glass surfaces should be promptly removed. Improper cleaning practices can permanently damage the surface of glass.
– DO NOT use metal scrapers, blades or steel wool on either surface of the glass
– DO NOT allow water or cleaning fluids to remain in contact with the glass, frame, sealants or gaskets for long periods
– DO NOT use abrasive cleaning solutions or materials
Recommended Cleaning Products
1. A solution of 1 part vinegar to 10 parts clean water, or
2. Windex® Multi-Surface Cleaner (colourless)
NOTE: DO NOT use the blue coloured Windex® product